Terms and Conditions of Sale
The following are the Premier Plants UK Ltd Terms and Conditions of Sale. Should you have any questions concerning these Terms, please contact us before making a purchase.
- Any shortages or damages must be notified in writing within 3 days.
- Premier Plants UK Ltd, warrant all nursery stock is true to recognised tolerances, no other warrant expressed or implied is given and in no way will Premier Plants UK Ltd be liable for more than the invoice value at time of purchase.
- Goods are invoiced at the prices ruling at the time of ordering. VAT will be added to all goods and services supplied at the prevailing rate.
- Premier Plants UK Ltd reserve the right to amend prices due to exchange rate fluctuations.
- The goods remain the sole property of Premier Plants UK Ltd until full payment has been made.
- Whilst every effort is made to keep our nursery stock healthy, our liability for plants supplied is limited to the replacement of those plants or a refund of the price paid. No Warranty expressed or implied is given as to the growth or suitability of those plants to their ultimate location. We will not accept liability for labour or materials .
- If you are not completely satisfied, Premier Plants UK must be notified in writing (via email) within 3 days of receipt of the stock. Failure to do so will deem those goods as being accepted.